We open classes for viewing in Terms 1, 2 and 3 – generally the second last or last week of Term 1, around the middle of Term 2 in May and just before or after the ballet exams in Term 3 depending on how early the session is. Open Week dates will be emailed to families shortly after the current term begins.
The points below will help keep our Open Weeks calm and memorable occasions.
Please take a moment to read through them carefully.
- Switch off or silence mobile phones.
- Please use your discretion when bringing in siblings. Young children that cannot keep still or quiet are a distraction and can spoil the class for everyone.
- Larger classes need to limit visitor numbers. Please keep guests to a maximum of two.
- If arriving late or leaving early, please wait until the music stops.
- No cameras of any kind – still or video. If you wish to take a photo please mention this to the teacher, who can leave time at the end for a quick photo opportunity.
- Do not help or correct your child in class; the teacher needs full attention at all times.
- Enjoy your child for what he or she has achieved. Do not compare – we don't. Every child is an individual, working at their own pace.